Visas and Documents
All passengers travelling to the countries that require visas or other documents (passports, vaccination certificates) will be asked to present these documents at the check-in desk.
If a passenger lacks any of the required documents, she/he will not be allowed to cross the border.
Passengers should check the validity of their passport and the documents required to enter the destination country. All necessary information can be obtained from respective embassies and from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Crossing internal borders between Schengen Member Countries does not require border controls. However, crossing air-space borders does require identity control.
- Additionally, when travelling to other EU countries (Ireland, Bulgaria, Romania) and Switzerland, passengers need to undergo standard passport control. This applies to all passengers, without exception.
- When travelling from/to countries from outside the EU, EEA and Switzerland the passengers should remember that the only document that can confirm identity and nationality and therefore entitle a person to cross a border is the passport.
At Lublin Airport, passengers are asked to show their documents on four occasions:
- By the ticket/luggage check-in.
- During passport control (only for persons travelling to non-Schengen countries).
- Before leaving the departure lounge.