Airport charges are levied for the performance of services related to the handling of take-offs, landing and parking of aircraft and the provision of the airport terminal and its technical infrastructure to passengers.
Airport charges are collected regardless of the navigation charges and ground handling charges.
The categories of airport charges include:
- Landing charges,
- Passenger charges,
- Parking charges,
- Freight charges,
- Extra fees.
The use of airport services provided by Lublin Airport is tantamount to acceptance by the customer of all the terms and conditions set out in the list of airport charges.
- Aircraft landing charge: PLN 36 per tonne, for every begun take-off weight (MTOW).
- Passenger charges:
- ensuring safety of passengers and baggage - PLN 1;
- providing passengers with access to airport terminal and its technical infrastructure: PLN 33.
- Parking charge: PLN 15 per tonne of the maximum take-off weight of the aircraft and each begun 24 hours of parking.
- Cargo charge: PLN 0.15 per kilogram of checked-in cargo.
The provision of additional services is charged as follows:
- Additional protection of the aircraft: calculated for every involved member of the security personnel (SOL) and every hour of protection: PLN 100.
- Removal of spills and other pollution resulting from the handling or performance of air operations by the aircraft depends on the type of pollution:
- Removal of fuel and other liquids: PLN 1,000 for the service;
- Removal of other pollutants: PLN 650 for the service;
- Ensuring fire protection by the Airport Fire and Rescue Service during the refuelling of the aircraft or other activities that require assistance, as reported by the captain of the aircraft: PLN 100 for the service;
Please, check our list of charges, in particular the discounts and exemptions offered ensuring that the principle of equal treatment and non-discrimination of customers is in place and fully respected.
List of airport charges