What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. A cookie usually stores a domain name of the site, current time of the cookie and a unique visitor id (randomly generated number).
- Please note that when you use the www.airport.lublin.pl website several cookies or other technologies similar to cookies are copied from the servers onto your computer or device. These cookies or technologies are recognised each time you connect via this device. Cookies are information data, and especially text files, that are stored in your device when you visit the www.airport.lublin.pl website. Cookies usually store a domain name of the site, current time of the cookie and a unique visitor id.
- To adjust the content of the website to your preferences and optimise the use of the site; especially these files allow to recognise your device and display a website adjusted to your inpidual needs,
- To create statistics that help us understand how you use the site in order to optimise its structure and content,
- To help manage your session on the site, i.e to remember your login information, so you don't have to sign in on every page you visit.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. You can set your browser to block the cookies or to prompt it each time a cookie is offered. For detailed information about how to manage cookies, please refer to your browser's settings. If you decide not to change your browser settings, you agree that cookies are placed on your device, and that we store and access information on your device.
- Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of the site, especially those requiring signing in, yet it will not prevent you from reading or browsing the contents of the www.airport.lublin.pl sites, apart from those that expressly require signing in.